We had our doctor appointment today and its a healthy little boy. It was the coolest thing. The pictures that we got were pretty clear and AWESOME! I can't say for sure if he has 10 fingers and 10 toes, but I did see 5 of each so I can guarantee that. I believe they moved the due date up to 11/15 instead of 11/17 but I was a little confused about it because they had 3 different dates there. So with that said we should have a baby boy with in that time frame.
I'm going to try and scan the pictures and put them up but we'll see how well that goes. Grant is way super excited about having a little son. He wants to go shopping as soon as possible. We went and bought a crib on Tuesday and Grant and his dad Jerry put it up yesterday. It's pretty good looking. But than again, Grant and I have great taste so of course it looks good. Now the shopping begins.
3 comments:
Yay!!!! A little cousin for Kate! I'm so excited for you, you'll be a great mommy.
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you!
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment