Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow

OK, seriously. Wouldn't you think that state street would be plowed by 1:00pm when it started snowing before the sun came up? Here I am yesterday, trying to be safe and take the main roads because they should be plowed and to my surprise they aren't. I almost got in like 3 accidents trying to get from Bay Way to Fashion Place Mall. I was so upset about it, I was shaking and crying thinking that I could've hurt Hudson. And I was driving a 4 wheel drive Jeep. I feel more safe driving my little acura. So frustrating. Grant says I was sliding around due to the bad tires, so guess what my Christmas bonus is going to be used for? Yup, you got it. NEW TIRES! Ugh!! My car needs tires also so we'll be buying 2 sets of tires this winter. Most likely in the next couple weeks. But yay for snow. If only my snow clothes fit, than I could go play in it.

2 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

Hey Grant & Jen! It was so fun seeing you the other day! Hudson is so cute! Hopefully we will be able to get together before we move. We have to keep in touch over blogs though... so send me an email and I will send you an invite to our blog- it's bkaipo@yahoo.com

Kimba Lance said...

Hahahahahahahaha! Hey remember when my sister scared the crap out of you yesterday. She's crazy. Please still be my friend.