So it has been quite a while since I've posted anything on here. I have attempted but never got through one. I've got some really cute photos to put on, but my computer is stupid and isn't reading my card so we'll see what happens.
Hudson had his first haircut today. We went to cookie cutters hair place and it is so cute. He sat in an airplane and played with some toys while he got a cut. He started crying half way thru which I laughed at. I don't know why I laugh at him when he cries at things. Sick humor I guess.
My sisters, Mom, and I had a craft day this last Saturday and it was so much fun. It was really nice to just hang out and do something with them all since we don't really get the chance to very often since everyone is so dang busy these days. Melissa made her first craft EVER! I am very proud that I iniciated the whole thing so she has been shown the way to craftiness. She painted the cutest letters for Sams room. My Mom brought lunch which is always nice and helped Melissa out. I wish I got a picture of Alicias pumpkin because it was way awesome. My project turned out pretty sweet also. Hopefully my computer works soon so I can post it. I've done a lot of projects lately so maybe I'll post those also.
Hudson, Alicia, my Mom, and I went to Gardner Village a couple weeks ago and that was fun. I've never been there and it was fun to walk around and see everything. I couldn't go in a lot of the stores because they don't want strollers in them, and if any of you know what a pain it is to take a kid in and out of a stroller you understand why I didn't go in them. Besides he was tired and grumpy. But it was still fun.
So there are some photos from Alta Ski Resort where we went on a little walk one Sunday. Than the one with my Mom on the Merry Go Round is at Lagoon. He enjoyed that one. The picture with Hudson and Grant is just one Sunday we gave him a little mohawk. I've got some good lookin boys in my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment