Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

June

Not a whole lot happened in June. But I've got some cute photos. We got the pool out and Hudson loves to play in it. Whenever he would go outside he would end up in the pool. Whether it was a planned thing or right after I got him ready to go celebrate Fathers Day with my Dad. It didn't matter.

Hudson loves to play with his Daddy in the water. They have so much fun splashing & laughing.
Right after I got Hudson ready to go to my sisters for Fathers Day this is what Hudson decided to do. It was so funny. His diaper got so full of water his shorts ended up at the bottom of his butt. He looked like a mini teenager walking around.
We watched my sisters boy Sam who is 4 months younger than Hudson. They are so cute together and fun to watch play.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute pictures!

laura said...

jeez they're getting big!

Mike and Lisa said...

Those pictures are so fun - Hudson is so cute!