Every year, Grants family has a family reunion in Bear Lake over the 24th. I believe its always the 24th because it is Grants Grandpas birthday so we celebrate that as well all together. We had a lot of fun spending time with every one. Grants sister and brother from Texas came up as well. We had a little set backs at the beginning of the trip but it all worked out well. Grants brother-in-law came down with kidney stones and ended up in the ER all day Saturday, Grants sister hit 2 deers at 3:00am, and our Jeep got rearended by the boat while taking it down the ramp to launch. A few minor set backs, but you can't let the bad stuff ruin a vacation right? You just deal with it when you get home. Well, that's what we did any ways. I didn't take a picture of the Jeep, maybe I should but I don't really want to remember the experience. All the spectators laughing at us...whatever. On a lighter note, Hudson went on a tube ride for the first time and absolutely LOVED it. I'm so glad he's a boating boy. The key is to get the kids out there when they're really young and keep it up so they don't have time to forget and fear it. Hudson wasn't a fan of the cold water, but he loved being on the tube and in the boat.
Hudson loves driving the boat. I think we'll regret this one day.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Gaming with the big boys
Jerry, Jaron, Hudson, Parker
Grandma teaching Hudson to ride a bike. He didn't quite get it since he couldn't really touch the pedals. But he sure tried.
Grants uncle brought up a ton of water balloons, so we had a water balloon fight with most everyone. Well mostly the kids with the exception of a couple adults. Hudson wasn't very happy when Grant broke one over his head. Brook was the balloon keeper. She made sure every kid the same amount of balloons.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Why do we put the kids through pictures? Because it is so entertaining.You would think we were torturing them or something with how all the little boys were reacting.
Left to right:
Hudson, Jaron, Morgan, Bryson, Kalynn, Easton, Tayor, Cadyn, Jerry, Sam, Lily
Here's our family
It is so fun to get together with Grants whole family. It stresses me out because there are so many, but I love it at the same time. I'm grateful for the time we get to spend with them, and the time that Hudson has to play with his cousins that he doesn't see very often. He loves playing with his older cousins. He went so much that weekend he was exausted the day after we got home. Thanks guys for such a fun and eventful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment