Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to our blog!! :)


Laura was nice enough to set us up on a blog. Maybe she figured we needed one since the baby is half way here, and she knows I wouldn't have taken the time to figure it all out. But now since we have one I guess we should start using it. This really is a nice place to update everyone on what is going on so I hope I keep it up. Maybe Grant will put something in here as well, but who knows. He isn't much for computers when it comes to stuff like this.




Update on Grant:


Grant is doing well. He sprained his ankle 2 weeks ago and it's still bothering him so he's going to the doctor this Friday to see if anything else is wrong. It's been 2 weeks and his ankle isn't really what's hurting, it's more his foot now. However today, it is all swollen. If only he'd wear his brace.




Update on Jen and Baby:


We find out July 3 if it is a boy or a girl. Any guesses? I figured it out today that I was sick from 6 weeks to 16 weeks and I'm in my 19 weeks so it has been a pretty good last 3 weeks. It was really good I got feeling better because I was starting to be pretty unpleasant, especially to Grant because he is the one I talked to the most and maybe because he is the one that did this to me. Bless his heart. He's so patient with me. Now I'm feeling pretty good, just tired still. Not like I was while I was sick, but still tired. At work it is getting very hard to sit all day so I'm taking frequent mini breaks. I'm sure work understands but I feel bad about it. My syatic nerve has been bothering me already. I'm 5 months along and I'm already not sleeping through the night because the pains in my legs wake me up if I lay on one side for too long. It's a good think I have a body pillow or else it would be much much worse I think.




With all of that, we're all doing really good. The dogs are doing good and Bandits leg is doing much better. We found out over Memorial Weekend that he has a degenerative hip and he'll one day need a hip transplant or get his leg amputated. We try to help him out so he doesn't have to jump so much. We bought him some stairs going up to the bed and I think he is finally starting to use it a little bit.


3 comments:

laura said...

It's a very cute blog! good job on figuring everything out. i look forward to reading it!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you have a blog now, it's a fun way to stay in touch with people!

The Burnah Clan said...

Cute dogs. I didn't know you had dogs. A cocker spaniel..and? I want a dog... :)