It's been quite a while since I've put anything on this and I'm sure everyone has given up on it and doesn't check this anymore. But hopefully some of you do so you can read about my baby update.
36.5 Weeks
We went to the doctor yesterday, it was exciting. I had the strep B test done, but I don't know those results until my next appointment. But I'm dialated to a 2. Yeah!! We have some progress. The doc seemed a little surprised that I was dialated that far already, and he mentioned that the little guys head is right there. I guess he could feel it? For the last two months he has been head first, but this last week he dropped and it sounds like he's engaged and ready to go...Thank goodness.
I forgot to have him tell me if I was ephased or not. He didn't say anything about it, so I don't really know. How do they check that any ways? I'm sure its all an estimate any ways ya know. So I'm dialted to a 2, and he said he'd be surprised if I made it the whole pregnancy up do to 40 weeks. I asked if it was common for first time pregnancies to come early and he said no, but than he told me he wouldn't be surprised if I came early. So who really knows. Maybe he tells that to all the women to get them excited and cheerful. But if I do go the whole time, I won't be very happy about it. I know it's a possibility to be dialted up to a 3 for a while (I hope that's not the case) but it could happen. He did say that everything looked good and since I'm already dialted with his head right there it could make for an easier labor. I sure hope so, cuz that freaks me out a little bit. I'll most likely have this drawn out labor though just because. If this kid is anything like me, he likes to play games.
So since it's been hurting to walk and all, I now know for sure that it's Hudsons head pushing down and putting pressure on me and my bones and nerves. So nice of him, but at least I can get back at him by sitting on him when I sit down.
We're getting ready though. The nursery is about done, and we did 4 loads of laundry yesterday washing all the blankets and clothes. This kid has more clothes than I do and he isn't even born yet. It's crazy. We still need to put it all away.
I'm really going to try and put some pictures on here so you can see what it looks like. It's adorable if I say so myself. Thanks to Grant, all the furniture is put together, shelf made and stained, corness box is made and up over the window giving a little decoration. I've got a cute little recliner to put in there. Right now I sleep in it since I can't really lay down comfortably anymore for a full night. Good times..
2 comments:
Jen, you're so mean. You sit on your baby? Haha. You're funny.
I'm glad to see that you guys have a blog(I found it from Alicia's). Glad to hear that everything with Hudson is going good. Hope he comes soon. Good luck.
Post a Comment