Yes, I know. Halloween was yesterday, sorry I'm late. Halloween this year seemed kind of just like any other day. We went out to dinner with a bunch of friends than to Ashley and Taylors for a Halloween party. That was fun. The party made it feel more like Halloween than anything. The whole day was just a regular weekday.
When Grant went out to go to work this morning, he found out that some kids "ransacked" his car. All of the doors were open (well they were closed, but not latched), and everything was everywhere. Luckily the only stuff that was in the Jeep was basically just trash. So we aren't sure if they did it while we were at Taylor and Ashleys or while we were sleeping. I was up all night it seemed so I think I would've heard something...Maybe. The only thing we know of that they took was our portable dvd player. We aren't too worried about it because it was old and pretty beat up. For the trouble that the kids went thru, they didn't win much of a prize. Serves them right. Luckily all of Grants cds were in the house, and his ipod was also. That would've been very very irritating. But nothing was damaged and we can't thing of anything else that was taken. I wish we had enough room in the garage for both cars. That would be so nice.
1 comment:
Jennifer, do you realize that you have a HUGE practically EMPTY basement that you could put stuff in? And, you have a covered patio in the backyard! Seriously. There isn't any reason why you couldn't fit both cars in there. Make that husband of yours organize the garage! Sheesh. What are husbands for anyway? Painting your toenails?? Haha.
Post a Comment