Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Nursery














Here is where we will spend most of our time. We spent a lot of time getting this room ready, so I hope Hudson likes it.



























Isn't the tiger rug awesome? I love it! See where the lamp is? I have a brown microfiber recliner that will go in there. It is so comfortable. I've been enjoying it in our bedroom while I sleep since the bed isn't the most comfortable anymore.
















The coolest changing table and shelf EVER! Grant made the shelf. Yup, he's amazing. And he was able to find a stain that matched the crib and changing table exactly.
















Like the shelving that we have for all of the blankets? Ya we have a lot. That's not even all of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so great, but it will look even better with your sweet baby in there!

Staci said...

Such a cute nursery!

Tay and Ash said...

I love the green!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! You guys did a great job, and that tiger is totally awesome!

Mike and Lisa said...

The nursery looks darling. You have done a great job! Good luck with the delivery...definately keep us updated!