Hey! It's your cousin Becky! Oh my gosh.. Hudson is SO stinkin cute! I saw some pictures of him on myfamily.com too... he is to die for! I love the pictures of him under the light... I always thought that was so funny to see the little babies laying under there- it looks like they are on vacation!
Hey, this is your cousin Jeanne. Congratulations! Hudson is SO adorable! Have fun getting to know this little guy. Being a mom is awesome and has taught me more than anything else. I know he'll love the nursery! I'm jealous that you'll get to work from home, that will be awesome! check us out at www.putnamnews.blogspot.com
Congrats you guys! I am so glad that I checked you today! Your right... I had given up on you! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see him.. Your nursery is darling. I can't believe how long he was! Lilly was only 18 inches long. I am so excited for you guys. It is so fun, and in one month it'll all seem do-able i PROMISE. That first month is a bear. Let me know when we can come see you!
4 comments:
Hey! It's your cousin Becky! Oh my gosh.. Hudson is SO stinkin cute! I saw some pictures of him on myfamily.com too... he is to die for! I love the pictures of him under the light... I always thought that was so funny to see the little babies laying under there- it looks like they are on vacation!
Congratulations! He is soo cute! I hope you get to go home soon. I love the glasses.
Hey, this is your cousin Jeanne. Congratulations! Hudson is SO adorable! Have fun getting to know this little guy. Being a mom is awesome and has taught me more than anything else. I know he'll love the nursery! I'm jealous that you'll get to work from home, that will be awesome!
check us out at www.putnamnews.blogspot.com
Congrats you guys! I am so glad that I checked you today! Your right... I had given up on you! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see him.. Your nursery is darling. I can't believe how long he was! Lilly was only 18 inches long. I am so excited for you guys. It is so fun, and in one month it'll all seem do-able i PROMISE. That first month is a bear. Let me know when we can come see you!
Post a Comment