Grant was so excited for the BYU/Utah game, I'm just sorry the outcome didn't come out how he wanted it to. But for me, it was a great game.
Hudson however was very pleased with the outcome of the game even though daddy wasn't. Yes, Hudson is wearing a blue shirt, but look at the color of his pants. If you look closely at the blanket that he is laying on, it is BYU on one side and Utah on the other. Thanks to his Aunt Alicia who was nice enough to make it for him.
Today is also Hudsons 2 week birthday. It's crazy to think that he is 2 weeks old, especially since we've been home only a week. It's been a good week though. We've definately have had to adjust to the new lifestyle, but it's worth it.
2 comments:
Hudson is such a cute baby! I can't wait to meet him!
Of course Lilly can go for younger men... when he is as cute as Hudson is! Oh my gosh Jen, he is DARLING! You two make cute babes. I can't wait to meet him! Let's get together before Christmas.
Post a Comment