Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Sunday, March 1, 2009

3 Months Old

These pictures were taken for his 3 month photos and also his baby blessing. My sister Alicia took them and she did such a good job. I love them.

I love this little boy. He's so freakin' cute.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures, course that's what happens with a super cute little boy to photograph...

Anonymous said...

Way cute Jen!

Dorothy & Tony said...

Seriously going to pinch his cheeks! So adorable!!!

For My Little Family said...

He is so so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

Alicia said...

Oh man what cute pictures! :p Ps. I can't see all of them. I only see 3 but it looks like there are more... And I just wanted you to know that every time I look at your blog I have to adjust the brightness on my screen cause the contrast is so bright I feel like my eyes are bleeding. Haha. :) Love ya.

Kimba Lance said...

I love him. He is seriously so cute. I hope I have at least one cute child.

The Burnah Clan said...

Awww, cute. He's so chubby and cute!