Grant was bored at work one day shortly after Christmas so he decided to make an ottoman. He's never made one before, and for never making it, it was freaking awesome. We decided to recover it with some green micro-suede to match our couch. I helped with the design of this one and I also helped him make it. It was pretty fun.
Before - There was fabric on top, I just forgot to get the picture before we started taking it apart.

After


For some odd reason I deleted one of his other recent projects. Not a good idea. So I have a picture of the one he made for us. He made a replica of this shelf for my pretty prego sister and the nursery, but in a honey color stain. It looks really really nice. We saw a shelf like this at Roberts for like $150. Ya, he made it for $50 with using nicer wood than the one from Roberts. Crazy. It pays to be crafty.

This was my project that I did last month. My sister Melissa was having a surprise baby shower thrown for her at work. It was pretty fun. My brother-in-law's family owns the company we work for - Ace Disposal. Since its a family business, I figured this present only made sense.

.JPG)
These shirts are baby onsies of different sizes. Matt (future daddy) is a HUGE handball player so it's only fitting for his son to be as well. These shirts were pretty fun to make, and a humungous hit at the shower. Good Times.
1 comment:
Um G-UNIT is going to have to make me something. Maybe a side table and/or hope chest!! Hahahahahaha you think I'm joking:)
Post a Comment