We had our yearly Lagoon venture this last weekend. It was so fun. Last year I went, but couldn't ride any of the rides because I was pregnant so it was nice to actually be able to do something other than walk around. We went on a Saturday which we normally never do because we assume it would be super busy. This last weekend was not really busy at all. Yes, we had to wait in line, but not bad at all. It was hot, but we had the log ride to cool us down. For some reason I got stuck in front and got soaked. Whatevs though. My feet some how stayed dry so it was ok.
This is our annual mug shot that we get done. We missed those who couldn't make it. Hopefully you can make it next year.
3 comments:
Bahahaha...This is great! What is Grant wearing...Or is He??? Love it! Im so glad you guys had fun, we wanted to do the Laggon thing this year and well that didnt happen. Miss you and hope you are doing well. Hope to see you guys soon!
I was looking for Hudson... but then I remembered he didn't go. Haha. Looks fun. :)
Looks like you had a fun time!
Post a Comment