Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years

My new years resolution is to get completely caught up on my scrapbooking. I'm on 2007. I haven't even started it yet. I spent an hour or so today looking at all my photos from 2007 that are already on my computer. I still have a stack of discs to go through from my wedding, family photos, family vacations that I need to go through. I'm kind of thinking that I was in over my head. But I'm hoping I can do this. I really like to scrapbook, but it takes up so much time. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered digitally scrapbooking? You make the page on the computer, then have it printed at Costco... $3 a page. I have totally converted to that and I love it.

Jen and Grant said...

I have kind of. Not a ton of thought has gone into it because I have so much paper. I have no idea where to begin with doing it digitally either.

Linds said...

I'm in the same boat, will I EVER get caught up? It's a goal of mind as well! I'm making the switch though to photo books though.