Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little bit of us!

It seems like quite a while since I took a minute to do this. Life gets busy and so many things get pushed aside. You all know how that goes I'm sure. I took Hudson to the zoo today. It wasn't the warmest but the sun was out and that made it tolerable. I love watching Hudson grow up. We went to the zoo a lot last summer with his cousin Kate, but he wasn't old enough to know what it was all about. Right now he still doesn't grasp a lot of it, but when he saw the giraffes he was laughing and smiling so much. Right when we walked up to the giraffes none of them were out, but as I was walking away the door opened up and two giraffes came out. They walked right up to us and stared at us. Right at the edge of the fence. It was awesome. Hudson just stood in awe jumping all excitedly. The bear exhibit is closed(not like it was that exciting any ways), but there was a sign up saying that they're putting in a new exhibit with polar bears, otters, and sea lions. I'm excited for that. I miss the polar bears.
So we haven't been up to a whole late lately. I work Monday-Wednesday and Grant works Tuesday-Saturday so we don't have a whole lot of time to do stuff as a whole family. It makes things hard sometimes, but sometimes things just need to be done. I've really been enjoying being back to work. I'm learning a lot of new stuff since I'm in a different department so it makes it fun.
Hudson is growing so much. He's dancing to all kinds of music, talking up a storm(even though I can't understand any of it), and climbing on everything he can. I saw him this morning climb in a drawer in the kitchen, stand on the edge, and try to get to stuff that was on the counter. I'm know this is just the beginning of it all too. I have a full fledged toddler. But I absolutely love it. He makes me laugh every day and his laugh is pretty contagious too. Hudson has a favorite tv show, and its the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Every time it starts he jumps up and down with excitement than when the hot dog dance starts he dances and dances. It's so dang adorable.
So that's my story. I'll try and keep up on this better in the future. I can't promise anything, but I'll try. I was going to put pictures from the zoo on, but I can't find my chord for the camera. I'll do that soon. I have the cutest one from the zoo with the giraffes.

1 comment:

Mike and Lisa said...

I'm glad you had a good time at the zoo!