Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Monday, August 13, 2012

James 3-4 months

I took the boys to get their picture taken last month and these two boys are just adorable. Hudson is becoming quite photogenic and James lights up when you can get him to smile. I love these two boys so much I can't even explain it. Hudson still loves his little brother and James can't get enough of looking at his older brother and trying to keep up with the movements. James is 3 months old here, and is now 4 months old.
James is rolling over now (has been for a few weeks), and is eating oatmeal in the mornings. He's been on soy formula because the milk based formula wasn't sitting to well with his little tummy. The Dr. gave us the go ahead at his 4 month checkup to start on foods. Veggies and Fruits so we'll see how that goes this week. I'm sure he'll love it since he's always watching us eat dinner and following our food from plate to mouth. It's pretty funny. He envies us I think. James is starting to sit up a little bit here and there so I'm sure it won't be too much longer. He's growing up so fast. I  kind of feel like I got gyped out of a baby. Starting at 9.6 lbs and already 16 pounds. He's in the 90% for height, weight and head circumfrence. He's a BIG boy! He's so adorable. I just love it. He's got the roundest face I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Mike and Lisa said...

Those pictures are darling!