James weighed in at 9 lbs 7 oz. and 20" inches long.
It is amazing the feeling that you can have on a little tiny human being the second you lay eyes on them. The second I was able to hold him, there was this love that engulfed my entire body. I knew right there and than that I would do anything that I could to protect this little being who spent the last 10 months inside of me. I guess I knew before that moment that I would protect him, but it came with such power that day.
I have 2 perfect boys and Hudson is so excited he is here. Happy that his Mom can sit on the floor and play again, but happy that he can finally see him, hold him and kiss him.
When Hudson held James for the first time, he put his right hand on James' belly, patted it and said, "It's ok baby, I take care of you!" It was the sweetest thing. For those of you who know how attached Hudson is to his blanket, and the fact that he never shares it with anyone, he layed it on James the other night so he wouldn't be cold. I can only hope and pray that Hudson will continue to be this sweet to his little brother. I pray that they will grow up and be as close as possible. I know they will have their fights, what siblings don't, but he is so sweet with him right now.
Our First Family Photo
2 comments:
Adorable! And so sweet that Hudson loves his so much.
Congrats! He is beautiful and I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment