
Well, this is my second attempt at making bread. The first attempt turned out looking like this but it had no taste. I forgot to add the salt to the batch and I have never tasted anything like that bread. It had absolutely no taste to it. It was horrible. I guess the only taste it had, was flour. Horrible. The second attempt turned out better, but I've still tasted better homemade bread but those are always made out of a bread maker. Not me; I mixed it, knead it, raised it, and cooked it. I'm so good.
3 comments:
Wow Jen look how domestic your getting!
JEN!!!!(shouting) I hear your a little upset with me based on my crafting abilities! Your little man is absolutely adorable. Hope you don't mind me stalking your blog! Too cute!
When are you going to make me some bread?? Hey I'm like totally sitting by you right now:)
Post a Comment