Hudson had his 2 month appointment on Monday and he got shots :( but surprisingly he took it really well. I don't know why it would be surprising cuz he's a Bay. He's tough, he can take it. But he got 3 in the legs and 1 by mouth. He's such a stud. So, he weighs 12.4 pounds and is 23 inches long. What a stud right? I know. So if I remember correctly, that is the 50% for weight and 18% for length. The paper is upstairs and I'm frankly just to lazy to go get them to see for sure. I know the percentiles are right I just might have them mixed up. Whatever right? He's healthy. However, he is getting a little bit of a flat head by laying on one side all the time. He really really likes to lay on his left side while he is sleeping. We've been trying to get him to lay on his right side but he always finds ways to get out of it. He is so smart and crazy. So, if he doesn't start cooperating with what Grant and I are trying to do he will have to wear a helmet. I know isn't it horrible? He could look like he belongs on the short bus. (Sorry for those who are), but I don't want my son to be (I would love him any ways though). But, my little man is getting so big and every day I love him more and more and I feel so blessed for being able to be home with him. Grant and him are the BEST things to ever happen in my life. I am so so so lucky. I love them with all of my heart. My dogs to, however they are driving me absolutley crazy some days with being home with them all the time. Ugh.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your baby is ADORABLE! I didn't know that you were a mommy. You are so beautiful and I'm so happy for you! (P.S., the pic on my blog isn't my child...she's Candice's! I am pregnant, though, and due May 6th with a girl. I can't wait!) Hope all is well!
Before you know it he will be 3 and turning your house upside down. Your so sweet thank you for your comment on my tumor post. I means a lot! Your little Hudson is adorable and getting big! Isn't Mommy Hood the best!
He is so cute. Adorable!!!
Why does Grant look so happy? His son is in pain! Poor Hudson has 3 bandaids on his legs. :( He looks drugged. Haha. What are you feeding him Jen?
pretty sure you guys have the cuttest little guy in the world!!! I havent seen you two for over a year how have you been? If grant is like most guys he doesnt check this often so tell him I say hello!
Post a Comment