Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Friday, January 30, 2009

NEGATIVE!

I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant...Again. Needless to say I was freaking out all weekend as was Grant. So I took a test and thankfully it was negative. I don't think I could have two kids with in one year. That's just too much. I want my kids to be close but not that close. I just thought I'd let you all know I'm paranoid. You would be too though right?

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Haha. That's awesome.

Jeanne said...

I had dreams like that after we had Christian. I would wake up in the middle of the night in a panic. I agree...it's nice to have your kids close, but not too close.

Dorothy & Tony said...

Girl you must go and read my last post. You will die!!! Let's just say divine intervention!!!

Kimba Lance said...

Haha yeah how would anyone deal with that? Oh wait my sister is!! What a trooper.

Josh and Nat said...

Ya that is like someone's worse nightmare! MY WORST NIGHTMARE, 2 within 13 months is gonna be tough. Good luck to me, right?

laura said...

Whew!