Hudsons brithday was this last Sunday and we had a party for him on Saturday evening. It was so much fun. We had family and friends in attendance and lots of food. Hudson had a blast opening his presents(or Mom did), but he sure had fun playing with them all. He thoroughly enjoyed his chocolate cake. He was trying to dig into it before I could set it down on his tray.
I can not believe that he is one already. It has been so much fun to watch him grow up. He started walking at about 10 1/2 months and is all over the place. I didn't know that I could love him as much as I do. It grows with every passing day.
Happy Birthday buddy. We Love You!
His favorite toy that he got. Thanks Grandma Bay
The Cakes
7 comments:
that cake is so cute! I want to finish reading your other post! where did it go? wait, i'll try looking at your side to see if I can see it. I'll comment then...
I'm sad I missed it! So sorry I couldn't come.
Did you put goggles on him? His eyes are perfectly cleam :) He is so cute messy!
He had frosting all in his eyes cuz he kept wiping them. So I cleaned them so he would stop rubbing them
Wow! That is major mess! Cute cake. Happy Birthday Hudson!
He looks so cute in overalls! :)
oh my messy kid!
Post a Comment