Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Holidays

It's been a long time since I've posted anything. So what's new...
1) I'm pregnant with baby #2. 5 months along and due April 6, 2012. We're excited and not finding out the sex, which makes it more exciting. This pregnancy has been a lot harder than Hudsons, but I think we'll survive. Just keep thinking happy thoughts, and counting down the days.
2) Grant is in school and working his butt off. He just finished a 15 credit semester. He's anxious to finish and doesn't want to take any time off. I'm limiting this next semester to 1 class. I'm a demanding pregnant woman and want him around when the baby is born. Can you blame me?
3) We found out Hudson is allergic to dairy. The bigger/older he is getting the better he does with dairy. We've been giving him cheese now and cooking with regular milk, and he does good with it. Still no ice cream or cows milk.
4) Hudson turned 3 in November. It is so crazy he is 3, and going to be going into primary in January. We're excited for him to grow and learn, but I just can't imagine him sitting still in primary. It should be interesting. I love this kids energy. He is so happy and energetic all day long.
5) We have 2 buddies living in our basement which keep us in tune with the single life. It is so weird how life changes with marriage and kids.
6) Life is great. Busy busy with work, school, Hudson, and pregnancy.
Here are some pictures from our latest photo shoot. I figured it was time for a family photo.

1 comment:

Nichol Family said...

Congrats! You guys are so cute :)