Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Weekend


Hudson is officially 6 months old. It is so crazy how fast the last 6 months have gone by. To a point it makes me sad, but I get so excited when I see that he has mastered another challenge. Sitting up is so easy for him now, he loves baby food, standing and bouncing.


We went to the doctor today for a 6 month check up and he is in the 48% for weight 37% for length and 53% for head circumfrence. So basically, he's average but I can't complain. He's healthy healthy healthy and he looks like it too. You can't say we don't feed the kid. He's learning how to scream and wanting more attention than before. I don't think he likes playing by himself anymore. He always wants us to sit with him or hold him or something. It gets pretty hard when you need to do other things for a few minutes. But ya know what? I love my little boy. He makes me laugh every day.

This year was my first official Mothers Day. I say official because I've claimed to be a Mom for the last three years because of my dogs. But now no one can argue that I'm not a Mom. It was such a nice day. Grant woke me up Sunday morning with my favorite breakfast these days: fried eggs, toast, and orange juice. So tasty. We had his parents and sisters family over for dinner. So good. But it was such a nice day. During sacrament I got all teary eyed watching the primary and youth up 'on stage' singing for the Moms. It put a smile on my face knowing that Hudson would be there in a few years singing to me. Well probably just playing around, but I know the thought will be there.

The following pictures are from Mothers Day and the doctors office today awaiting Hudsons shots. For those who have seen my dogs recently and remember how hairy they were; look at them now. They're naked. I was kind of sad to see that all of there hair is gone and they have no ears anymore. They look like a totally different breed of dog.

3 comments:

Coco said...

oh my gosh I just want to squeeze Hudson's cheeks! That kid!!!

Kimba Lance said...

Dude seriously Hudson is freaking adorable. Seriously. The picture with him and the easter basket is the best!!!! Good times.

Amy said...

Wow! It's amazing how time does fly. I remember when I saw you and you were still 3 months away or something like that. He is really cute and growing so fast. I miss you too!! I wish we were closer so I could see you. I miss having a friend to talk to. Anyway, thanks for remembering my Birthday. I had a good one. It was quiet with just Hans and I but I enjoyed it. So you have a Birthday this week too.. I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday too! Say hello to Grant for us and hopefully we will get to UT this year so we can all get together.
PS... it's so cool to see you being a Mom. I just remember us talking about it when we were getting married. It's funny how things work out isn't it? I am glad you are enjoying it and I knew you would be a good one.
Love ya