Also, off the subject but Hudson is officially rolling over. He started this last Wednesday. It's very excited.
Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Tiger Woods?
I think we all need to prepare for the next pro golfer..JPG)
We went golfing yesterday with Grandma and Grandpa Bay. It was really fun, I must admit. Many of you know that I do not golf. Not at all. Yesterday I opened my mind and decided I needed to give it a chance. I did, and it was really fun. Maybe cuz I was with Grant and we were out on the golf course. I love golf courses and I am an excellent driver with the carts, but yesterday was the first day I've actually golfed. We played 9 holes and had a lot of fun. We took turns holding Hudson while we played, and I couldn't resist getting him on the green. Sorry for those of you who are hard core golfers and don't like the fact that I set my son on the green right by the hole. Yes, it most likely made a good size indent. Sorry. The next few pictures are some more cute shots. .JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For Real!!! How adorable is Hudson! Too cute for words!! I bet he loved golfing. When he is ready they have the cutes golf sets for toddlers. I am sure you already knew that but I seriously want one for display only they are so cute. So how was your "Business Meeting"?? Kim told me!
Post a Comment