Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays

Sunday, July 12, 2009

June

It's time I took the time to actually complete a post. I've started a couple this last month, but never finished them. June was a crazy, crazy month but i twas pretty fun. Let us just start from the beginning...


Jackson Hole - Yay. It was so fun. We went up with my family to spend time with everyone before my brother moves. He's taking off to New York for a couple years to go to PA School. I'm excited for him since he's kinda been in limbo for a few trying to figure out what to do. But he's taking his little family of 3 away from us. My only neice won't even remember me probably by the time they come back. Hopefully that isn't the case. I'm getting off subject.. So, we went up there and it rained basically the entire time. My Mom rented a house right at the base of the ski resort so we had some great views of the mountains, when they weren't covered in clouds. We hiked Jenny Lake and went up in the Tetons which was pretty cool. But mostly since it was raining, we all just hung out, ate food, and played games. Isn't there always just a ton of food when you go on vacation? It's crazy I think. Grant had never been to Jackson so it was fun to see his reaction. It's just so beautiful up there I can't believe it sometimes how gorgeous our planet is. But here are some pictures.


Here's the house we stayed in. it was nice. We all had our own bedrooms and bathrooms and there was a hot tub outside right by a stream all hidden in the trees. It was really nice to go out there after we went hiking cuz we were all wet and cold.



Hudson, all tuckered out from the hike. He really does have the worst job doesn't he?


Me, Grant, Hudson, and AJ at the top of the ridge overlooking Jenny Lake. It was gorgeous.


Thats me and Hudson with my brother Jon and neice Kate. It will be so sad when they leave.



And last but not least: Kate and my sister Alicia. They're so adorable.

No comments: